Standard Features Exceed Industry Standards
At The Cookson Company, Inc. we only build one kind of Rolling Service Door, heavy duty. Every service door we build includes: 50,000 life cycle design, structural angle guides and bottom bar, cast gears and stops, fabricated steel plate brackets, 20 psf windloading and our exclusive FinalCote finish. The Cookson family has spent 60 years manufacturing premium rolling door products that have endured the test of time.
Cookson doors are recognized in the industry as being the easiest to operate. Premium ball bearings, balance designs, and precision construction ensure efficient, trouble-free use with minimal maintenance. Door size, building design and operational requirements should determine the operator type.
Built to Last
- Oil Tempered Torsion Springs Designed for 50,000 Life Cycles
- Cast Iron Stops
- 1/4″ Thick (Minimum) Steel Plate Brackets
- Heavy Duty Cast Gears
- Structural Angle Guides and Bottom Bar
- Choice of Finishes
- FinalCote >> (Standard)
- ColorCote >> in 180 Standard Colors (Optional)
- Choice of Operation
- Push-Up – limit 80 square feet or 8′ high